- Working with EA and EM projects
- Design of switchboard equipment up to 1kV, main switchboard, ГРЩ, РЩ, ВРУ, ЩС. УЭРМ, ШК. ШУ, Я
- Reading and processing of single-line, circuit diagrams, shield design, drawing up of specifications for the purchase of components.
- Technical control over assembly production from the quality control department.
- Development of a set of documentation for the manufacture of panel equipment
- Preliminary specification and calculation of the cost of switchboard equipment (at the stage of preparation of the offer)
- Higher education;
- Experience in calculating switchboard equipment, including on the basis of imported equipment;
- Knowledge of the nomenclature of panel equipment: Schneider, Legrand, ABB, Siemens, IEC, KEAZ, TDM, etc .;
- Desirable to have experience in the management of the assembly site for switchboards, or in the quality control of electrical equipment;
- Ability to read electrical diagrams and drawings;
- Ability to read and correctly understand technical documentation;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, and other design programs
- 5-day working week. Execution strictly in acc. with the Labor Code of the RF - official employment.
- Full time work
- In the territory of the employer
- Experience as a turner at least 3 years
- Grade 3-5
- Reading of the design documentation
- Processing of ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Full day
- The trial period for 3 month
- The existence of valid rigger's certificate.
- Production and transportation of goods in the shop
- Transportation of finished products
- Full day 1 shift
- Salary 16,000 rubles after probation
- Being able to read the design documentation;
- Experience of 3 years;
- Without bad habbits.
- Repair and manufacturing of tooling, dies and molds;
- Ability to use a manual electric and pneumatic tools.
- Salary Negotiable after the interview;
- 8 hour working day;
- 5 day working week.